At Tri-County Care Center, we are proud to help our patients overcome health challenges – working as a team to allow each person to return to their meaningful lifestyle. We have provided exceptional care for the Tri-County community since 1978, establishing ourselves as a skilled nursing facility of choice in the Cincinnati region.
Rehabilitation Care Our goal is for you, or your loved one, to achieve the highest level of independence and ability through the assistance of physical, speech or occupational therapies. Each person is encouraged and empowered through our detailed, individualized programs.
- Nationally recognized cardiac, pulmonary, and orthopedic clinical programs.
- State-of-the-art 3,100 square-foot therapy gym.
- An AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®, which uses patented NASA technology to provide up to 80 percent body weight support — reducing stress and strain on the body while walking or jogging.
- The only therapists in the region certified in LSVT BIG AND LOUD® therapy for Parkinson’s Disease.
- Cutting-edge holistic clinical care programs that focus on the patient’s success and not the disease or procedure itself.
- A dedicated Activities of Daily Living (ADL) suite, which allows patients to practice real-life therapies like cooking, cleaning and shopping for groceries, to increase successful living upon returning home.
Memory Impairment Unit
Our new secure Memory Impairment Unit offers programs that are tailored specifically for the unique needs of seniors who have received a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or other memory care affliction. The Memory Impairment Unit staff assesses each resident on an individual basis and designs a care plan to meet their specific challenges, abilities, and goals. Our integrated care team, including a 24-hour nursing staff, physical and occupational therapists, social workers and dieticians, caters to the personal care of our residents. All staff is certified in dementia care through the Alzheimer’s Association.
Long-Term Care: Quality, Safety, Comfort
For residents who require a longer period of medical care, Tri-County Care Center offers 24-hour comprehensive support services.
A wide variety of constructive activities and social opportunities enable residents to engage and interact with our professional caregivers as well as other residents in our community.
Within the long-term care area of Tri-County Care Center, our most important goal is to provide superior care that exceeds residents’ and loved ones’ expectations.
For more information or to schedule a visit, call us at 513.829.8100 or visit our website here.
5200 Camelot Drive
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Click thumbnails below to view larger images of the Tri-County Care Center: